Homemade Hot Fudge
It couldn’t be easier to make rich, creamy Homemade Hot Fudge. Just five ingredients (that you probably already have) and 10 minutes is all you need to take your next bowl of ice cream up a notch.
- 1 stick Unsalted Butter (1/2 cup)
- 1 cup packed Brown Sugar (can use light or dark)
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream (heavy cream will give you the most rich, creamy result, but any type of milk will work)
- 1/4 cup Light Corn Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, brown sugar, cocoa powder, heavy cream, and corn syrup. Bring to a boil and simmer for 1 minute, whisking very well for the entire minute.
Remove pan from heat and whisk in vanilla and a pinch of salt.
Hot fudge can be refrigerated for up to a week. Reheat it briefly in the microwave before serving.
Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 13mg | Potassium: 67mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 308IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 1mg