Homemade Pancake and Waffle Mix
Store a batch of this easy pancake and waffle mix in the pantry, and cook a batch of any time you want.
- 6 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 tablespoon Kosher Salt
- 2 tablespoon Granulated Sugar
To make pancakes or waffles to serve 2-3:
1. Whisk together:
2. Add 1 cup Dry Pancake and Waffle Mix.
3. Stir until combined (don't worry if there are small lumps).
4. Ladle onto a buttered hot griddle for pancakes or into a hot buttered waffle iron. Heat until both sides are golden and cooked through.
Printable Recipe Card - Print the label below and attach it to the container with the dry mix so the instructions are right at your fingertips!
- 2 Tablespoons Melted Butter
- 1 cup Low-fat Buttermilk (sub ¼ cup plain yogurt combined with ¾ cup milk)
- 1 Large Egg
Calories: 157kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 480mg | Potassium: 112mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 2mg