Thai Peanut Dipping Sauce
Serve this slightly sweet and subtly spicy Thai-inspired dipping sauce with spring rolls, grilled meat, over noodles, or just about anything!
Servings: 1 cup
- 1 cup Light coconut milk (235 mL)
- ⅓ cup Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 teaspoon Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce (use Tamari for gluten free)
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha (Asian chili sauce - use more or less, to taste)
Pour coconut milk into a small saucepan over medium heat. When the coconut milk begins to boil, reduce heat and whisk in remaining ingredients. Simmer for 5 minutes, until thickens slightly. Remove from heat. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.