Pear and Lime Sangria
Super simple to prepare, this quick sangria can be made ahead and tastes even better if refrigerated overnight. The recipe is easily doubled or tripled for a crowd.
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 bottle White Wine, chilled (any dry variety)
- 1/4 cup Vodka (pear vodka is great, but not necessary; brandy works too)
- 3 Limes, sliced into rounds
- 2 small Pears, sliced into rounds
- 6 sprigs Basil, plus extra for garnish
Combine all ingredients (except a few basil sprigs to use for garnish) in a pitcher. Chill for at least 1 hour and up to a day to allow the flavors to come together.
Serve over ice with extra basil sprigs on top.
Calories: 164kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 186mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 135IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1mg