Herb and Cheese Stuffed Sweet Peppers
With only 5 ingredients and made ahead, Herb and Cheese Stuffed Sweet Peppers mean you can have a hot appetizer ready for a crowd. Serves: 8
Servings: 8 servings
- 20 Mini Sweet Peppers, measuring about 2-3 inches each (look for the bagged mix of sweet peppers in the produce section)
- 1 (5.2 oz) round Boursin Cheese
- 3 oz Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 2 stalks Green Onions, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Cilantro, finely chopped
- Salsa, for serving (opt)
Turn on the oven's broiler (if prepping right before cooking).
Halve the sweet peppers and arrange them, cut-side up, on a greased baking sheet.
In a small bowl, combine the Boursin, parmesan, green onions and cilantro. Stir until smooth and evenly combined (if the mixture is very hard to stir, you can add a splash of milk or water to make it easier to combine). Spoon the mixture into the sliced peppers.
Place the pan approximately 6 inches under the broiler and broil just until golden brown and heated through, about 6 minutes.
Serve alone or with salsa for dipping!
Serving: 6g | Calories: 144kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 241mg | Sugar: 1g